Lithium battery advantages and disadvantages, how can we buy a good quality battery?
PostTime: 2020-12-28 Views: 784
1. Lithium battery has a high voltage platform, the average voltage of a single battery is 3.7V or 3.2V, which is about equal to the series voltage of three Ni Cd batteries or Ni MH batteries, which is conducive to the formation of battery power group.
2. Compared with battery, lithium battery has higher energy density. It has a high energy storage density of 460-600wh / kg, which is about 6-7 times of that of lead-acid battery.
3. Compared with lead-acid battery, lithium battery is lighter, about 1 / 5-6 of the same volume of lead-acid products.
4. Lithium ion battery has a long service life, and its service life can reach more than 6 years. As a positive battery, LiFePO4 has 1cdod charge and discharge, and has been used for 1000 times.
5. LiFePO4 lithium ion battery for electric vehicle has high power carrying capacity, which can reach 15-30c charging and discharging capacity, and is easy to start and accelerate with high strength.
6. Low self discharge rate, no memory effect, commonly used in daily electronic products power supply.
7. Lithium battery has strong adaptability to high temperature and low temperature. It can be used in the environment of - 20 ℃ - 60 ℃, and can be used in the environment of - 45 ℃ after processing.
8. Green environmental protection, no matter production, use, scrap, does not contain, does not produce any toxic and harmful heavy metal elements and substances such as lead, mercury, cadmium.
Disadvantages of lithium battery
1. The safety of lithium battery is poor and there is a risk of explosion.
2. The lithium battery made of lithium cobalt oxide can not discharge under high current, and its safety is poor.
3. Lithium batteries need to protect the circuit to prevent overcharge and discharge.
4. High production requirements and high cost.
How to buy high quality lithium batteries?
1. Look at the appearance
Looking at the appearance means looking at the appearance, process, size and process of lithium battery. See whether the width of the shell seam is wide, whether there is burr, whether there is oil, feel good, advanced technology is very comfortable, after polishing, rubber Polish material feel good, at the same time, the insulation performance is also very strong.
2. See if the capacity is clearly marked
Lithium batteries with no clearly marked capacity are likely to be garbage batteries assembled from defective or recycled batteries. The market is full of cheap lithium batteries made from recycled or disassembled batteries. Although they are very cheap, they have short life and unstable quality. If they are not used carefully, they may damage the equipment or even cause explosion.
3. Look at the protection circuit
If the lithium battery plate has been charged, it must be protected from short circuit and leakage. In the face of fierce price competition, battery packaging companies are looking for cheaper protection circuits, or not using them at all, so as to flood the market with explosive lithium-ion batteries. Of course, consumers can not judge whether there is a protective circuit board from the appearance, so it is best to choose a reputable business to buy.